Welcome to the Online Service Provider Workshop (OSPW)
This resource has been designed to provide rehabilitation professionals working in the NSW Compulsory Third Party (CTP) scheme with a flexible opportunity to:
- gain an understanding of the NSW CTP scheme
- gain an understanding of the roles of different parties in the CTP scheme
- improve knowledge and skills in rehabilitation case management for people injured in a motor vehicle accident.
The OSPW consists of:
- a range of written and video information about the NSW motor accidents CTP scheme and the range of services available
- links to relevant resources available on the MAA website
case study activities and sample responses
- a thirty question multiple choice assessment.
The sections are:
- Motor Accidents Authority (MAA) Scheme Overview
- Case Management
- Reasonable & Necessary Treatment
- Claims Process
- Rehabilitation Plans
- Communication Procedures
- Dispute Resolution
- Case Studies and Rehabilitation Plans
- Glossary of Terms
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Evaluation Form
In order to complete this resource you will need to:
- Submit the registration form (see below)
- The MAA will contact you to confirm payment details (Please note that payments are manually processed for security reasons)
- A password will be issued via email, once payment is confirmed (Please note it may take up to 2 working days to issue a Password)
- Login with provided password, as instructed in the email, to access the online workshop
- Read through all sections and any relevant links including the Rehabilitation Communication Procedures
- Complete the case studies activities
- Complete the multiple choice assessment and evaluation form (please ensure you include your name details)
Completion of all sections will take about 5 hours in total. The multiple choice assessment will take about 20 -30 minutes. The activities can be completed at a time to suit your schedule and you can return to these resources at any time using your password. It is recommended that you work through the sections in the sequence shown above. However, you can complete the activities in any order.
You will have 8 weeks to complete the online workshop, once your access password has been sent to you.
Course cost per person is $40.00 (GST inclusive). Payments can be made via credit card, cheque or money order.
A Certificate of Completion will be issued once the assessment task has been satisfactorily completed.
For further information and assistance please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org